Notification system for the track changes.
1. On OS X it will use Growl if installed.
2. On Windows it will use Snarl if installed (Thanks to SongSnarl)
3. On Linux using libnotify
On Windows and Linux if the required systems are not installed then it will default back to the alertService, which does not look very good right now but will be improved soon.
Work to be done:
1. Improve windows support of SNARL (add registration etc).
2. Improve default alert window if SNARL/libnotify are not installed.
3. Make it so that when the alert is clicked it brings Songbird and the track into focus.
Added the libnotify service to linux builds.
Updated the notification so it does not fire when track changes but Songbird is paused.
Windows, OSX, Linux (32 and 64bit) builds.
Some people have had issues getting this to work on Ubuntu, I think you have to install the libglib1.2 package, I hope to fix that in the future.